Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Audio Update






A quick round-up of podcasts that I am listening to right now that I offer for your consideration:

Canon Puncture 99: Game Advocates – Original D&D

Know Direction 27 - Huge and Miniatures


By the way, does anyone know what it is going on with Troll in the Corner? I have been trying to access the site, but I keep getting some kind of error.

 

Another Halloween Recommendation


Readers will know that I have been doing things to get myself in the Halloween mood this month. (See in particular my posts on my Halloween reading list.) But here is another recommendation for getting your spook on: Amy Sturgis' blog, Redecorating Middle-Earth in Early Lovecraft has been peeking out at you from my Linkography (at right) for almost the entire existence of my blog. If you have never noticed it and given it a click, this is the month to do so. Every day, she is doing a countdown to Halloween with a suitable subject, links, and literary excerpt.

By the way, today is the birthday of my college DM, creator of the longest running campaign I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of.  Happy Birthday, KA! Here's to a long life of friendship and creativity!