Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy um... Monderday?


Greeting once again fellow shield lovers and welcome to this week’s Sunderday installment. I’m a lot late this week because I um... actually forgot all about it! I was so tired that I went to bed early on Sunday night and it completely slipped my mind.  Whoops!

Continuing on from last week's double feature, this week I’m giving you another Shield Wall, but since this one is a swift shield I’m going to make this post nice and quick like my namesake. So without further adieu I give to you the Force Shield!

Shield Wall
These shields come in many different varieties.
All Walls brought into creation by a Shield Wall can only be formed vertically and cannot be moved or pushed in any way.
To create a Wall, the bearer must place the shield in front of herself at the midpoint of where she wants the Wall to be formed. The Wall then comes into being from a point touching the facing edge of the shield. A Wall always lasts for 1 round per Caster Level and cannot be dismissed early. Each Wall ability can be used three times per day, although any other abilities the Shield may possess are always active. Unless stated in the Description, they require a Standard Action to activate.
A new Wall cannot be brought into existence until any previous Wall has expired.

Force Shield
Aura Moderate; CL 12th
Slot shield; Price 66,990gp; Weight 10lb.
DESCRIPTION
Despite its thin, fragile appearance, this +3 Heavy Mithral Shield is actually quite sturdy and can be used to create a wall of force as a free action.
CONSTRUCTION
Requirements Craft Magic Arms and Armor, haste, wall of force; Cost 33,495gp